Technology is at the center of the modern workplace. As businesses have become increasingly reliant on technology, IT auditing has become a necessity for ensuring an organization is aware of potential risks and can maximize their technology investments. New risks and continuous technology changes and innovations further emphasize the need to conduct routine and ongoing IT audits. Periodic audits detail current IT security, governance, and risk issues. IT audits also provide recommendations for changes and updates to practices and system controls.
Enterprise Control Solutions (ECS) Certified Information System Auditors (CISAs) will help your organization assess security and availability risks, technological challenges, and opportunities by conducting a risk and controls analysis of your company’s IT systems. With our assistance, your organization will clearly see how to make practical improvements to reduce IT systems risk. Contact us now at 732-322-3434 to learn more or to discuss your IT auditing and compliance needs.
Our comprehensive IT audit services include:
- IT risk assessment
- Review of IT policies and procedures
- IT controls pre-implementation review
- Design and implementation of relevant IT controls to mitigate risks including general and application controls
- Assessment of the design and operating effectiveness of IT controls
- IT audit outsourcing and co-sourcing
- Cybersecurity Risk Management Program Audits
Our detailed IT analysis includes:
- Infrastructure – The physical structures, IT, and other hardware including facilities, computers, equipment, mobile devices, and telecommunications networks.
- Software – The application programs and IT systems software that supports application programs like operating systems, middleware, and utilities.
- People – The personnel involved in the governance, operation, and use of a system such as developers, operators, entity users, vendor personnel, and managers.
- Procedures – The automated and manual infrastructure, system, and application procedures.
Data – Transaction streams, files, databases, tables, and output used or processed by the system.low and document management.